We design, implement, and manage large-scale commercial cannabis grow facilities that are labor and energy efficient, and produce medical-grade cannabis & extracts of the highest quality and potency. As a team, our exceptional ability to navigate and problem-solve through both the technical and creative process of our clients’ vision comes from decades of experience in the commercial cannabis and high-CBD hemp industries.
Cannabiz.pro is a science-based team of growers, chemists, and engineers, who can help propel your vision for a new cannabis business into reality. The emerging markets
CRAIG L. INGUTTI
HEMP & CANNABIS HORTICULTURE
- Indoor Cannabis Cultivation Expert – 15 years+ experience, complete seed-to sale process management.
- Soil, Hydroponics, Coco, Aeroponics gardening proficiency – both design & implementation
- Aquaponics / Vertical Farming Design: closed-loop fish & food production
- Cannabis & Hemp Strain / Cultivar Expert: Experience growing over 80 THC strains + several high-CBD hemp strains
- ‘Hemp Hybrid’ Expertise (2+ years experience working with and isolating optimal ACDC phenotypes, for retail sales of both flower & extract)
- Proficiency in managing teams of 12-15 (growers, trimmers, laborers)
- Consistent crop harvests of ‘top shelf’ quality with CA state lab-test confirmations
- Teaching experience (cloning, hybridization, environmental control, quality control)
- Successful Organic Pest Management & Control Methods
- Over a decade of experience with Electrical, Plumbing & HVAC
- Centralized Drip System & Feed Automation
- Organic / Synthetic Nutrient Formulas (General Hydro, Age Old Organics, etc.)
- 10 yrs. experience with Plant Growth Regulators (PGR’s) for increased yields and flower size. Proficient
withhormonal manipulation & subsequent flushing methods
M.A., CONSCIOUSNESS STUDIES
J.F.K. UNIVERSITY, ORINDA, CA.
1998 – (not completed)
B.A., BIOLOGY / LIFE SCIENCE
University of Rhode Island, R.I.
MINORS: Chemistry / Plant Physiology
2015-now: Master Cultivator, Facility Design, SOMA Colorado
Design, implementation, and management of 20,000sq.ft. indoor medical cannabis
Master Grower, CBD Hemp Technologies, Inc. – Design & implementation of 60,000sq.ft. indoor commercial hemp
Master Grower, Care Provider, Consultant – Built & operated private, state-licensed Oakland warehouse operation, with approximately 1000 plants, using 80-90k watts air- cooled HPS lighting. Nursery propagation using aeroponic cloning (soilless), T5 lighting, near 100% cloning success rate. Managed team of 12 for daily maintenance, pruning, soil testing, etc.
Workshop Instructor, Oaksterdam University, Oakland, CA. Taught weekend workshops on aeroponic cloning, environmental control, and indoor garden design for handicapped patients. Collaborated knowledge with some of the best in the industry
Co-Founder, Guerneville Aquaponics (with Bodhi Kroll,